Ja wenn ich bei mir 15 Minuten warten würde dann würde es sicherlich starten, aber das ist mir dann zu doof, da spiel ich derweil lieber was anderes und warte bis die das fixen. Normal häts nen Rollback geben müssen und das Problem erst mal gefixt werden müssen.
Aufgrund dessen das mein Spiel seit dem Patch nicht mehr startet werde ich mich leider abmelden müssen bis sie das fixen, laut Reddit bin ich auch nicht der einzige der das Problem hat und es gab auch schon eine Antwort von Massive das sie wohl ein Problem gefunden haben woran das liegen könnte:Zitat
Just want to chime in: This is obviously not working properly. We have found a first issue that might cause this and will work on fixing it as soon as we can.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
- Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
- Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
- Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
- Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
- Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
- Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
- Reduced the damage output of Named bosses.
Ja RIP PvE, wenn es nun in der DZ 515er Items geben wird gibt es für mich als PvE Spieler nun eigentlich keinen Grund mehr Division 2 zu spielen....
Einfach nur dumm wenn das so übernommen wird, dadurch wird halt jeder Content außerhalb der DZ bedeutungslos.
State of the Game
In this State of the Game Ryan Liebscher and Terry Spier joined Hamish to talk about Dark Zone, PVP and general in-game-balancing that will be tested out on the PTS that went live today.
Title Update 3 & Raid Delayed – focus on PTS
As explained, the Raid and Title Update 3 will be delayed until May to fix all the balancing issues that have been brought up by the community:
The focus will be on PTS that went live today and you can download now:
The first phase of the PTS will focus on finding bugs and other issues, while the second phase will focus more on general balance issues.
These are the changes they are planning for the Normalization that will be tested out on the PTS.
These changes are ONLY for PVP content and it will apply to Conflict, Normalized Dark Zone and Occupied Dark Zone.
- The Equipment and weapons will be normalized to GS 500 (even if your GS is higher)
- That also means, that they are no longer normalizing for a middleground but they are respecting the rolls on your gear. That means when you had an item with a very high crit chance roll, it will be like that in normalized content.
- Skill Power will also be respected and when the mods are active in PVE, they will also be active in normalized content.
Global PVP Modifiers
- The PVP damage modifier will be reduced from 70% to 40% and that will bring the Time to Kill down to what you experience in PVE. This way, you have more time to react.
- The Skill Damage modifier will be increased from 20% to 25%, so that should make your skills more effective.
- Overall the encounters should last longer overall and the skills should be more useful.
Occupied Dark Zone PVP Modifiers
- They have also added a specific ODZ PVP damage modifier
- Currently it also sits at 40% same as the normalized DZ – but they have the ability to specifically fine-tune the ODZ depending on how things change.
- That should also help to lower the Time To Kill in the ODZ
PVP Modifiers for Weapon Archetypes
- They will add specific PVP modifiers for specific weapon types.
- For example, they can specifically buff the Assault Rifle in PVP now.
- That also enables for specific PVP balancing, because the damage of the weapon is overwritten by the PVP Modifiers when you enter PVP content.
Hip fire Changes
- In PVP content you will not be able to crit when you hip-fire
- In PVE it behaves as it is now.
- NDZ and ODZ will drop less clean loot and more contaminated loot, they want players to engage in the Loot Extraction – loop.
- Named bosses guarantee contaminated loot and higher levelled landmark bosses have the ability to drop multiple items.
- Landmarks got a cooldown now once they are cleared before they activate again (about a minute)
- That should also encourage more player movement and not just farming the same Landmark.
Dark Zone NPC Balancing
- The NPCs in the Dark Zone will be less lethal, but they will also have more armor.
Rogue Loop Changes
- They Remove the Rogue Cooldown when you die
- The Rogue-Toggle cooldown will stay, so you will not be able to spam that.
- Dark Zone Perk was also changed that it will no longer reduce the Rogue Timer cooldown, but you will lose less XP when you die as a rogue
Dark Zone Pouch increased
- You will be able to carry more Contaminated items.
- Default is 6 items per bag
- The Character Perks were also changed – The Tier 1 Perk will increase the bag-size to 8
- The Dark Zone Perk will increase the bag-size to 10 in total.
Preventing Empty Dark Zones
- They plan multiple changes to “guarantee” that you encounter 12 players in a Dark Zone Session.
- They are reducing the amount of Dark Zone Brackets to 2. Everyone below Character Level 30 and everybody in Endgame.
- Not all changes will be implemented with Title Update 3 – there is more in queue down the line.
Player Count increase in DZ is not planned
- First they are implementing the changes that the player count per Dark Zone Instance is 12, because that is already a completely different experience than it is now.
Occupied Dark Zone changes
- The ODZ specific damage modifier was already mentioned
- They also lower the XP loss when you die in the ODZ
GS 515 Items will drop in the Dark Zone
- In endgame Dark Zone you will be able to get GS 515 items.
- More details about where to get loot will follow once all the content has been revealed.
Thieves Den Changes
- When you get the special ammo there, you are now allowed to weapon swap.
- There are also more changes panned to the Thieves Den to make it more attractive – but no further details were given.
Future Changes to the Occupied Dark Zone
These changes are planned, but they will not be implemented with Title Update 3
- Rogue and Manhunt Loop will be added to the ODZ (no grey rogues)
- The NPC-Patrols will also be lowered and more or less limited to the Landmarks.
- The UI will now display the real value of the armor and not a standard value. So when a player has a ton of armor, you will see that displayed accordingly.
- The Boosts (damage and armor) that become active over the course of a match will be lowered by 50%. They should have an impact but not that big as it is now.
Synchronizing Team Spawns
- The chance that you spawn with a teammate is increased so that you don’t just spawn and die
Skill Cooldown Respected
- The Skill cooldown will be respected now after you die.
- That should also lower the skill-spam
Exotic / Talents / Gear
- Exotic should feel special
- They should not specifically do the most damage, but they should also promote a fun and unique playstyle that does not have to be the most effective one.
- They are not always centered around raw DPS
- But that being said – they buff the damage of the exotics across the board.
- Pestilence will be buffed specifically and even more effective in PVP specifically.
”Just buff everything”
- We are in the process of aligning the game
- But there is only so high you can go and that causes issues when you add new World Tiers for example.
- So at the moment they are aligning the items, the activities and the talents so that it is fun to play and then they go from there.
- They know that nerfing items is not popular, but it also makes things more diverse.
Unhinged - Damage bonus reduced to 20% / Handling reduced to 20%
Strained - Missing armor requirement increased to 10%
Frency - in PVE reloading weapon from empty grants 20% weapon damage & 15% rate of fire for 3 seconds / In PVP 15% Weapon Damage 15% Rate of fire for 3 Seconds
Preservation - PVE Killing an enemy repairs 10% armor over 5 seconds – headshots improve the repair to 20% / In PVP 5% armor over 3 seconds – headshots to 15% (Requires 7 defense attributes)
Spike - Headshot kills grant 35% Skill Damage for 20 Seconds (Requires 5 utility attributes)
Reformation - Headshot kills increase skill repair and healing by 15% (Requires 9 Utility attributes)
Safeguard - Reduce healing bonus to 50% - reduced duration to 5 seconds (Less than 4 defensive attributes)
Clutch - increased health gained per critical hit to 20% reduced armor gained per critical hit to 1%
Surgical - Reduce critical hit chance bonus to 5%
Spotter - increased weapon damage to pulsed targets to +20% (increased requirements to 5 utility attributes)
Kneecap - Shooting an enemy in the legs has a 15% chance to apply bleed
Entrench - headshots from cover repair armor increased to 10% of your armor.
Patience - after being in cover for 5 seconds, armor repairs by 5% every 1 second (requires 9 defensive attributes)
Unbreakable - PVE: 70% of max armor is repaired when your armor is depleted. Armor kits used within the next 7 seconds are not consumed. / PVP it is 20% of max armor and 7 Seconds. (requires 11 defensive attributes)
Bloodsucker - PVE: Depleting enemies armor adds a stack of 25% armor bonus for 10 seconds, max stack is increased to 6 / PVP: 20% armor bonus for 5 seconds, max stack of 5 (requires 11 defensive attributes)
Berserk - PVP: the 10% weapon damage for every 20% armor depleted (requires 11 offensive attributes and AR LMG or SMG equipped)
Bloodlust - PVE: Swapping weapons within 3 seconds of a kill grants 35% weapon damage for 5 seconds / PVP: 20% Weapon damage for 5 seconds
Used to require - Requires 9 offensive attributes now
Blacksmith - Killing an enemy with your sidearm repairs 50% of your armor can occur once every 15 seconds. (Require 11 defensive attributes)
Gear Stat Changes
Critical - Reduce critical hit damage bonus to 5%
While these are some drastic changes in some cases, they are also changing the health of NPCs – so just because you need some of the talents now to be effective in heroic difficulty – they are not necessarily mandatory in the new big picture and the new balancing.
Other quality of life changes
- Players can toggle displaying personal and group loot drops now
- Text chat will now lose focus after sending a message
- Group tab will be populated with all raid members
Feedback is important
These are some drastic changes – but they are also shaped by your feedback. So take part in the PTS, when you can’t play, watch it and give feedback on the different forums.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly
Ich hoffe ja echt die überlegen sich das noch mal mit dem leichter machen der Controlpoints, sobald man erst mal gutes Equip hat sind die selbst auf T4 ziemlich einfach.
Jeder der keinen T3 oder T4 CP schafft der ist entweder zu schlecht equipt oder spielt einfach nicht gut genug.
We will have an additional patch next week, Patch 2.1 which will include the following changes:
- We have a fix for the bench not upgrading to World Tier 5 in the works.
Characters getting stuck
- We are trying to reproduce this internally. If you have more information on the topic, please share it with us (e.g. if you’re experiencing high latency).
- We have one fix for players getting stuck in the revive animation.
- Made first improvements with TU2.
- Another fix incoming to reduce more occurrences in 2.1.
- We'll apply more fixes in the future as needed.
- Fix coming to address the two piece gear set bonus of True Patriot not working.
In addition, we'd like to provide everyone with insight into some of the larger conversations happening across all social channels:
- We re-escalated Henry Hayes not being available for some players. This has been hard to fix for us and while some occurrences have been resolved, we continue to work on this
- We made a mistake in communication, this will be fixed with TU3. Sorry for the confusion
Scarce Specialization ammo:
- We have deployed a fix for this issue during today's maintenance.
- We’re working on a fix for this, both for the bounty screen as well as the NPC's remaining in this position when you kill them, occurring more often since TU2.
Gear dropping below 500 gear score:
- This was intentional but after hearing player feedback, we will look into potential changes in the future.
- We understand that this concept is not working for everyone, and that the expectation is to always get max level gear score.
- We know there are some things that are especially disappointing (e.g. crafted exotics or brand items).
Underperforming Gear Sets:
- We appreciate the feedback on the green gear sets, but we want to give everyone more time to play with their rolls and discuss build opportunities.
- If the trend towards not using them continues, we can make changes to them.
- We do like the idea of gear-set-less builds to allow more build variety.
Underperforming Exotic Weapons:
We want exotic weapons to feel strong and powerful, and we feel that some non-exotic weapons overshadow them. That being said, we would also like to hear more feedback about the exotic weapons:
- Which exotics feel weak / not as powerful?
- Why do they feel weak? (shooting, damage, etc)
- Are there specific activities they feel weak in? (co-op, open world, pvp, missions)
- We want to give you a heads up that we're looking at the performance of talents and have identified some that are too strong and some that are not popular because they are too weak. We will provide nerfs and buffs to talents in an upcoming patch. The goal here is also to allow you to choose the talents you want to play, without heavily increasing your time to kill. The changes to NPCs we're talking about below will help with this, too.
- There’s currently a bug with enemy AI being too aggressive, due to them not acknowledging player hit points correctly. We are currently investigating this as a top priority issue.
- We’re looking into balancing armor and survivability a bit. Expect these tweaks to be included in the PTS testing, starting next week.
- We want to increase protection for players sprinting and going cover to cover so they take less damage in a future patch. Here, the goal is to make re-positioning a viable tactical option.
- We agree that hard, challenging and heroic mission NPCs can feel too spongy. We want to improve this and decrease the time to kill. We want to test this on the PTS next week, but are still talking about the exact changes.
- We agree that Control Points on higher levels can feel too hard and that the NPCs can also feel too spongy. We're talking about possible changes right now and will have more news on that soon.
- We’ll have Red Storm on State of the Game next week to discuss PvP balance and upcoming changes.
- Some of these changes can be tested on the PTS next week.
- We know it’s currently very difficult to keep track of all your items and want to add more filtering options in the future.
- We want to allow you to recalibrate items from your stash.
- We don’t think that salvaging talents will actually improve the situation, but rather move some of the pain points to other parts of the UI.
- We want to make them account-wide in the future.
- We plan to consolidate everything to one timer, unless there are specific reasons otherwise.
Projects that require high-end items and not providing high-end rewards:
- We’re looking into this and agree that it doesn't seem to be working correctly.
- We will be working on an improvement for the barber (perhaps a different NPC) that will allow you to customize your character further. While we do want to talk about this we also want to let you know that this is further out and is not something coming to the game anytime soon!
- Will allow you to change your Agent’s sex.
- Bald hairstyle is planned.
- Red hair color is planned.
Unable to leave Dark Zone:
- This seems to be happening if you join a DZ session of a player that has not finished the DZ intro mission.
- We had a fix for this go live with Invasion: Battle for D.C., which helped in some occurrences.
- We’re working on another fix that should resolve this problem.
- We’re having difficulties reproducing some of the issues players are reporting so please send us more information:
- Always send us DXdiag of your system.
- Be precise with details when the performance issue is appearing.
- NVIDIA will be providing new drivers that should help with the DX12 crashes.
Lastly, we want to address some balancing concerns from the community with insight from the development team:
Skill builds are underwhelming and require too much of an investment into Skill Power:
A: Skills innately scale with level and world tier to always be relevant. Boosts to skills from skill power come in the form of mods, where the player can pick their own improvements to the skills. We recently revamped the skill mods so that high end and purple mods have reasonable requirements for mid-level to all-in skill power builds.
What we will provide in the next patch is ways to craft blue skill mods to provide options for low Skill Power level builds. Further, the recent re-balance was somewhat conservative in terms of power level of the mods, and we recognize that currently, they don’t represent enough impact for the sacrifice made in other stats. We will be enhancing the effects of mods across the board in this next update. Our hope is that these further adjustments will make both full on and hybrid skill power builds more viable.
Tank builds do not feel viable as armor and health don't seem to provide enough benefit and sustain:
A: We agree. It’s a complex issue to solve, but in the interest of transparency, here’s our thought process. The way to take the least damage in the game is to kill everything that could do damage to you. So the players damage output ends up also mitigating a lot of incoming damage in that indirect way. Further, the faster you burst an enemy down, the less time you have to spend popped up from cover. Added to that, we didn’t want to scale enemy health as much as their damage in harder content always to avoid as much of the “bullet sponge” syndrome as we could, and so damage output again gets another advantage over defensive stats when moving up in difficulty.
In the upcoming patch we will overhaul a large amount of talents. Further, we plan to increase the scale of defensive stats when they roll on gear, making each picked defensive roll much more impactful. Finally, we are looking at balancing, especially in higher difficulties across the board to adjust both lethality and TTK on the enemies for a better experience with more viable build options. The changes to defensive stats and the further adjustment to skill mods, we hope, will also contribute to healing being a more valuable and efficient thing to do for your team.
/The Division Team
During the maintenance, we will deploy the following fixes.
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Fixed an issue where Specialization ammunition drop rate was lower than intended
Da waren zu dem Zeitpunkt allerdings Items drinnen die höher waren als alles was du sonst woher bekommen könntest.
Und nun ist das nicht mehr so?
Ich denke mal nicht das du da nun Items raus bekommen wirst die nen Gearscore von über 500 haben werden, auf WT4 waren da ja teils Sachen drinnen die statt 450 halt 470 oder gar höher waren.
Aber gut genug ist die Clancache nach wie vor, ich kann Kroate schon verstehen wieso er es doof fand das manche 1x in der Woche eingeloggt sind und sich die Cache geholt haben und dann wieder weg waren obwohl wir im zweiten Clan andere hatten die aktiver gespielt haben und dann nicht an die Cache gekommen sind.
Mittlerweile haben wir nun ja paar inaktive bereits aussortiert und vom zweiten Clan welche rüber geholt.
Danach frage ich mich was als nächstes kommt. Erst die viele Inaktiven nun geht es um Loot Boxen wobei man auch so mit Loot bombadiert wird ohne die Boxen
So viele Grüße
Da waren zu dem Zeitpunkt allerdings Items drinnen die höher waren als alles was du sonst woher bekommen könntest.
Etwas spät, aber vielleicht kennt die wer ja noch nicht^^
- Invasion: Battle for D.C. is now live. You can find a content overview in this article.
Weapons, Mods and Gear:
- Overhauled the Weapon mod system, see the table at the end of the patch notes for detailed information.
- Fixed a wrong long-range damage value for M4 (super 90) and P416. Previously, they could sometimes increase damage over longer ranges instead of the other way around.
- Damage on the MK17 rifle reduced by 14%, also corrected this weapon not having a damage falloff over distance.
- LW M4 damage increased by 5%, RPM increased from 240 to 360.
- LVOA-C RPM increased from 240 to 380.
- Marksman Rifles
- Model 700 damage reduced by 13%.
- AA12 damage increased by 16%.
- MG5 damage increased by 12% and fixed reversed falloff, causing the weapon to do more damage over a longer range.
- Updated initial accuracy on the Sig Sniper MCmillan T1. It should now be much more reliable to shoot as soon as it’s shouldered and the transition to scoped view is over.
- Reduced the amount of Critical Damage and Headshot Damage that can roll on Gear, including the amount on existing Gear. The actual values will differ depending on the level and quality of the gear it occurs on. This is partially in preparation for another world tier, where we felt these values were already at the limit of what was healthy in WT4.
- Complete overhaul of skill mods to give more achievable requirements and more reasonable bonuses.
- A closer equivalence between required skill power and the bonuses granted.
- Changed the amount of skill power on gear to not increase exponentially with level, but instead more linearly. This results in most skill power values on gear being lower, but in accordance with the lowered requirements.
- Tweaked the ranges of bonuses to be within acceptable bounds where they had extreme values before due to scaling errors. Most notably radius and ammo/charges values.
- Players will see both the bonuses and the requirements of almost all skill mods change as a result of this overhaul.
- In end game, both Superior and High-End skill mods exist to cover the different needs of different builds. They can overlap in power, but High-End mods have a higher maximum roll potential.
- We are looking at ways to provide lower value/quality mods in end game world tiers in the future to provide a solution to the fact that on very low skill power builds, there would be room for those mods, and currently we are aware that means you have to save mods from your leveling experience.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Bombardier Drone to get destroyed while climbing up/down a ladder or rope.
- Improved feedback of Bombardier Drone crashing into obstacles during the bombing phase.
- Fixed an issue with Firefly payload sometimes failing to activate when reaching its target.
- Fixed an issue where Revive hive would not self-deploy if the agent was busy performing a different action such as using different skill when it triggered.
- Revamped the Sniper Turret version of the turret skill.
- It now will automatically target the hostile nearest to the players’ center-of-screen (the same method it uses to pick other turret targets) and will fire at that target when the button is pressed, without a lock-on order needed.
- If a player aims at a hostile, the sniper turret will attempt to match their aim, allowing precision shots using the sniper turret.
- An issue where the sniper turret wasn’t correctly getting bonus damage when hitting headshots has been fixed.
- Revamped the Chem launcher skill platform.
- Pressing the skill button will now equip the chem launcher similar to swapping to a weapon. The player can aim and shoot with normal weapon controls, as well as run with the skill and blindfire it.
- Quick deploy at the agents own position is still available for the repair version of the chem launcher, using the same controls as before.
- Unequipping the Chem launcher can be done using the skill button, the B (XBOX) / Circle (PS4) button or just using the weapon swap controls.
Loot & Rewards:
- Control Point reward containers are giving the correct number of items for the corresponding Control Point's defense level. Defense level 4 now awards 5 items instead of 3.
- Reduced DZ XP gain from Landmarks in Dark Zones.
- Reduced the quality and power for items dropped in Propaganda Broadcast and one drop of Settlement Blockade activities to be more in line with other open world enemies and activities.
- Updated XP rewards for low-level player playing in World Tiers to scale with player level.
- Supply Drop activity loot container items now scale with every consecutive container you open. This includes lowering the reward of the first crate, but results in similar rewards for the activity as a whole.
- Added 5 Specialized Apparel Cache Keys, awarded with levels 2 – 4.
- As a thank you for playing, all players that played before April 4 get 5 Specialized Apparel Keys, regardless of their level.
- Apparel Keys will be coming for those players later next week.
- Faction Key loot drops from Bounties are now guaranteed and are displayed in the loot preview.
- Adjusted bounty credit rewards to use scaling values in World Tiers instead of flat values so if a lower level player is playing with a higher-level player, they will receive an amount of credits more appropriate for their level.
- Changed Skill Unlock rewards to be non-invaded only so that players who co-op with a higher-level friend to play invaded before playing on story won't receive the rewards.
- Added Apparel cache key fragments to the PvP reward caches.
- Adjusted the rewards for the street execution activity to give slightly lower quality/source level gear so the rewards are more in line with the difficulty of the activity.
- Reduced the quality and source level charts used for item drops from the living world activities settlement blockade and Propaganda broadcast to be more in line with other open world drops and the difficulty of the activities.
- Updated Collectibles set XP reward to scale with player level.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Drone Helicopter to not use the correct loot table.
- Increased Material cap for Standard and Specialized crafting materials to 400 (with all perks).
- Increased Material cap for High-End crafting materials to 50.
- Materials required for crafting weapon mods does not scale as aggressively and has much lower values in endgame.
- Removed a small increase on materials required for crafting weapon mods after upgrading the crafting bench quality.
- Changed the upgrade blueprints for exotic weapons Lullaby and Ruthless to not show up on the vendor until you are level 30.
- Increased the power for the wandering vendor so her inventory has a narrower Gear Score range closer to the top of the World Tier Gear Score Range.
- Set all exotic upgrade blueprints to award you the upgraded weapon on the max gear score of the current tier.
- Removed a tiny increase on materials required for crafting weapon mods after upgrading the crafting bench quality.
- Exotic weapons are now pre-equipped with lore text mods. These mods do not have stats and cannot be equipped elsewhere.
- Blind Justice – Modified the Buff that increases damage to your next shot now expires at end of combat and when out of combat
- First Blood - Updated Normalized MMR Talent First Blood Text to correctly explain that the first shot after reloading from empty is the enhanced bullet.
- Decreased damage of all NPC Automatic Shotguns
- Decreased damage of all NPC SMGs
- Hey agent! Staff in the Base of Operation will now shout at the player less frequently than before.
Main Missions Difficulty:
- World Bank – Invaded – Server Room
- Increased the time which the Black Tusks needs to complete the download in the Server Room from 200 seconds to 250 seconds.
- Reduced the difficulty in the Server Room by setting the Enemy group composition to light, light, medium - Instead of medium, heavy, medium.
- DCD Headquarters
- Mission level has been changed from 17 to 18.
- Roosevelt Island – Invaded – Quarantine Docks
- Reduced the difficulty of the first wave of enemies encountered in the last beat of the mission by lowering the amount of Elite and Veteran enemies.
- Enemies in this part of the mission can only use mounted weapons if there are 2 players or more.
- This should make it less punishing for solo-players attempting this mission.
- Removed death of civilian squad as a failure condition for Control Point takeover.
- The Officer will now remain in downed state until players complete the takeover or wipe.
- Black Tusk presence has been increased in invaded Open World zones.
- New Ambusher NPCs now roam the streets of DC.
- Added a “Friends & Clan” option for Call for Backup that only shows calls from friends and clan members.
- Added a “Do Not Disturb” group privacy option that blocks all incoming invites.
- Added a Field of View slider
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be stuck in the Specialization tutorial
- Fixed an issue that could cause undesired appearance changes to agents after login in or using the barber.
- Players that have been permanently affected by an appearance change will unfortunately not be changed back with this fix. We want to apologize for any inconvenienced caused by this and we’re looking into options to allow players to fully customize their agent in the future, but we do not have a timeline for this feature.
- Fixed an issue where the Cluster Seeker Mine could split up more often than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Defender Drone could have unlimited uptime.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from finishing the Unite cypher riddle.
- We're confident this is not bugged anymore.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Stronghold activation animation to always play when entering the Base of Operations.
- Fixed several instances of Audio logs not playing automatically when picked up.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players being unable to finish the Side Mission Worksite Community.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to update their crafting bench after reaching a new World Tier.
- Fixed an issue with NPCs sometimes not reacting properly to cooked grenades
- Fixed an issue with Hunters not always appropriately despawning if a player flees a combat space
- Fixed rare issue where NPCs could get stuck when attempting to melee a player in cover
- Fixed issue with the Explosive Seeker Mine occasionally failing to path to its target
- Fixed bug where players could fast travel to non-friendly Control Points
- Fixed bug that made encounters with friendly NPCs requesting resources too rare
- Fixed bug where underground enemies would come to the surface during the day
- Fixed an issue where players were able to obtain gear with a higher gear score than intended
- Any owned High-End items will be lowered to Gear Score 500.
- Any owned Superior items will be lowered to Gear Score 490.
- Clan caches no longer award items higher than the maximum loot Gear Score.
- Recalibration still allows Gear Score to increase slightly past the maximum loot Gear Score.
- Fixed a bunch of weird stairs and invisible walls.
Auf Reddit hat jemand einen Test gemacht der die Unterschiede von Accuracy bei ARs zeigt:
Record a video of me firing 28 magazines of an AR, have some program chop the video into images. Have a second program analyse the images to track the location of the reticle. Use a third program to filter the data and display graphs.
Setup a macro to fire an AK-M so that every magazine and reload takes the same amount of time. Record that clip with Shadowplay. Import the video into MATLAB2019a and run a downloaded tracking script by Mike Claffey. Edit the script so that it would actually work (that took way longer than expected, lol). Use Python3 to filter and display the results.
Here's a GIF that shows the result of the tracking script. Note that it also tracks unrelated objects, those are filtered by Python3.
Here's a picture of all the graphs I plotted.
First row plots all the locations of the tracked reticle. Second row shows the normal distribution in x and y direction. The third row shows the exponential distribution of the radius from the center. Left columnhas a lower percentage accuracy than the right column. Accuracy percentage is determined from the in-game accuracy bar.
Higher accuracy has a significantly compacter spread. How much this impacts gameplay, I don't know. I did not give that much thought (yet). To me it would be logical to quantify spread in travel distance to target accuracy. However how to do just that is not yet clear to me.
Welche andere Variante gäbe es denn? Wenn wir die aktiveren in den ersten Clan bekommen wollen müssen wir doch auch erst mal die Inaktiven herausfiltern.
Und ich werde ja auch nicht unbedingt jeden rauswerfen der nicht da ist zu diesem Zeitpunkt, vor allem nicht diese von denen ich ja weiß das sie aktiv spielen.
Aber ihr könnt mir natürlich auch mal die Namen nennen von denen ihr der Meinung seid das diese Aktiv oder Inaktiv sind. Noch ist ja genügend Zeit um eine andere Lösung zu finden.
Auf meiner aktiven Liste wären:
Guten Abend Division 2 Spieler,
da wir gerne mal die Inaktiven Spieler aus dem 1. Clan aussortieren möchten werden wir am 12.04 um 20 Uhr jeden der nicht Online ist aus dem Clan kicken. Wir würden das ganze zwar gerne anders lösen können doch aufgrund dessen das es keine Anzeige gibt wann wer das letzte mal Online war sehen wir diese Methode momentan als die beste an.
Liste der aktiven Spieler:
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ich glaube du musst dein Uplay neustarten damit das übernommen wird falls du das noch nicht gemacht hast.
Hier ist die Zusammenfassung des heutigen State of the Game, sind paar nette Änderungen dabei, wie z.b die Überarbeitung der Skill Mods und Waffen Mods.
Invasion: Battle for D.C.
The Invasion: Battle for D.C. – Update will drop on Friday during the regular maintenance from 9:30 am CET – 12:30 CET that will last for about 3 hours.
First Apparel Event
- With the “Invasion: Battle for D.C.” we will also get the first Apparel Event
- The Special Event will last for four weeks (April 5th – May 2nd) where players can get Special Event Caches.
- The Special Event Caches contain cool new outfits and other things like emotes.
- You can also get Masks from these caches.
- Everybody will get one Special Event Cache for free in the first week – if you log in before Thursday.
- Year 1 Pass owners get three additional free caches when they log in during the event.
- There will be ways to gain more free caches – like specific projects that you can finish.
- Special Event Caches don’t have any duplicates.
=> Weapon Skins
Announced Bug Fixes
- When your Crafting Station is stuck on a lower World Tier, that will be fixed with this update.
- You will get a sensitivity slider for when you zoom in.
- Field of View slider will also be added with this update.
- There will be many more bug fixes that will be listed in the Patch Notes
- With “Invasion: Battle for D.C.” we will also have the first balancing pass
- Keep in mind, it is very early in the lifecycle so this is a first step in balancing to address some peaks.
- There is also a lot of talk about PVP – this update will not focus specifically on PVP balance, this is something for a later date – but some of the small changes will, of course, impact PVP.
- The Sniper M700 and the Rifle MK17 will get a damage reduction.
- Crit Damage and Headshot Damage will be lowered across all existing gear, so if you have equipment with these stats on it, they will be different when you log in on Friday.
- “Safeguard Talent” (extra healing) will get an internal cooldown so that it can’t be up all the time
- Demolitionist Talent “Crisis Response” (when armor breaks you replenish your ammo) will also get an internal cooldown.
- Sniper Turret has been reworked
- You will have a button above an enemy and the Turret will then shoot that NPC and it will automatically track it.
- When you aim at the same NPC you can also specifically control where the shot will go (headshot or weakpoint etc)
- That should make the Sniper Turret more accessible.
- The handling of the Chem Launcher has been a bit awkward.
- Now when you activate the Chem Launcher, it will activate and you can use it like a weapon until you put it away.
- That should also give you more control about the skill
- Aiming mechanism has been reworked, so you can mark targets faster
- The Skill Mods have been revamped
- The Bonuses you get from the Skill Mods correlate now with the amount of Skill Power required to unlock them.
- They are now within the bounds of the Skill Power that you can get on your gear and they also changed the amount of Skill Power that you get on your gear.
- So even when you have less Skill Power on your gear when you log in on Friday, don't panic, you may be able to unlock a lot of mods that you could before.
- With these changes skill builds should become a lot more viable.
Weapon Mods changes
- As of now, the Weapon Mods always had a positive or negative aspect on them.
- But that meant, what was designed as a reward for missions and activities could also have a very negative effect on your build
- That is why all the Weapon Mods have been rewamped:
- All weapon mods got new values, new positives, more in line what they would do in real life
- They also have lower values – since they don’t have their drawbacks anymore.
- The only time there are negatives now on the Weapon Mods is when there are multiple mods – like magazines – one of them will have higher positive values, but also some negative values.
- For every slot, there is a mod for every type of stat that has no negative values.
- Now you can choose the mods you want to use and that should also be more fun.
- Sharpshooter Signature Weapon has a faster lock – on, so if you had the feeling that you often missed the shot with the signature weapon, this should be addressed.
- LVOA-C, the Lightweight M4, the Shotgun AA12, LMG MG5 got a buff
- They will be extensive, currently we have no exact date when they drop.