- As announced last time, the Apparel event is coming to an end, so get the remaining caches before it is over.
- After tomorrows maintenance, players will no longer be able to get Invasion Apparel Keys from projects or drops.
- The Black Tusk Uniform can no longer be obtained after May 2nd.
Maintenance - April 25th, 2019
The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Thursday, April 25th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 2 hours.
Title Update 3 / PTS – Phase 2
These are the changes that will be either added with the Title Update 3 - or they are being tested in Phase 2 of the PTS.
Gear Score Drop Changes
- They changed the way how the Gear Score of endgame items is calculated.
- Before you could get items that are lower than your current Gear Score – but with the new system you get items that are at your current average Gear Score and higher.
- They also rebalanced how you acquire these items and the speed of it, so if you have a character on PTS that is not GS 500, please test that out.
- Once you hit GS 500, all high end drops you see will be on GS 500, purple items will be GS 490 (that is their cap).
- Players have mentioned that in some cases when you move one attribute from one item to another, that the attribute has a lower value after the process is done.
- The reason for that is, that each item has a different stat-budget and when you move stats between items, this budget could be reached and that is why the final stat number could be lower.
- That has been changed. Now each item has 100 “recalibration score” and the chance of you hitting that budget cap is a lot lower. Basically, when you move an attribute with the new recalibration, you retain what you see on the source-item.
- That also means, that you can’t recalibrate an item to go above GS500.
- On PTS you can get Crafting Material Caches that should help you to test out the new recalibration system.
High-End vs. Blue Mods
- In general, better quality mods have more power and also more stats. (But the mentioned Stat Budget above is also more spread out)
- In general, players should go for high-end mods and then enhance them with maybe purple mods that provide very specific stats.
- The reason why blue and purple mods have higher numbers than high-end is, that lower quality items invest they're entire budget into one stat, while the high-end items distribute the budget over three stats.
- Blue and Purple mods will now also be craftable (but blue and purple mods will not be craftable at GS 500)
New Blueprint Vendor
- You can buy blueprints from Inaya al-Khaliq (the crafting NPC) – she has been promoted to be a vendor where you can buy these blueprints.
- The blueprints from other vendors (as well as the weekly vendor) has been moved to Inaya.
New Blueprint Sources
- The Blueprints are assigned to specific sources – so when you no longer get blueprints for finishing a Control Point, you have all the blueprints that were assigned to that source.
- These are the main Blueprint Sources in the live-game
- Control Points
- To improve that experience, there will now be two new weekly blueprint projects (one per settlement) – so in total, you can earn 3 blueprints per week from those.
- There is also a new Daily Project in the Base of Operations, where you can donate Crafting Materials and then you can get a blueprint from that.
Skill Mods – New Auxiliary Battery Mods
- High-end Skill-Mods have of course a high Skill Power requirement, but you can also fall back to lower quality skill-mods that have a lower Skill Power requirement.
- When you are not going specifically for a Skill Power build, they are introducing a new “AUX Battery” mod for specific skills. (Turret Aux Battery for example)
- AUX Batteries can be equipped in the Skill Mod Slots and they provide you with Skill Power for that specific Skill.
- This should allow you to get higher Skill Mods in the remaining slots working.
- This way you are sacrificing 1 Mod-Slot for the battery, but you can get the high-end mods working that you would not have been able to use otherwise.
- You can find AUX Batteries as drops or if you craft a random Skill Mod, you can also get it from there.
GS 515 Drops
- GS 515 items will not be exclusive to the Dark Zone, there will be other sources to get them.
- More details about that will follow.
More Ammo Drops
- It has been reported that there is an ammo problem in longer fights.
- To counter that – you will get more ammo drops from enemies when you are low on ammo.
More Basic Crafting Materials
- You can now carry 600 basic crafting materials. (the grey ones)
Hardwired Gear Set
- This is the Gear Set that you need to craft
- As of now, the Gear Score ranged from 450 – 500, that has been increased to 480-500. So the chances that you get a GS500 Gear Set has been increased.
Long Game Loading Times
They are aware of this issue. It is a bug that is currently being investigated and they hope to drop a fix for that soon. (no date has been given)
You can check out the Known Issues here: Link